I don't know what to do on this wall! I kind of want to hang a few white dishes but I need to go and find some cute old ones. Or maybe a nice little sign and dishes. Or maybe I should just stick with my picture collage since I already have a ton of frames.
Before: that is my Mother in Laws buffet. it's so pretty but I just got to have it in here for a few months when they sold their house.
Now: pretty bad I like the buffet but just need to figure out what to do. I have been stuck for a few months now.
Here are some ideas...
I like the idea of dishes, but I need to go find some.
This is kinda cute too, and it would be cheap.
????
-Tarmi


It would be pretty with old antique dishes. Wish I lived closer so I could go shopping with you
ReplyDelete